Corruption-tainted General’s erection-problem will have him grounded
Danuna Tilakaratne -- the Arms Dealer son-in-law of the Opposition common candidate General Fonseka.
Asian Tribune has exposed this greedy person for the first time on 22 November. Up to now the Retired General Sarath Fonseka has not given an assurance to the country that in case he becomes the President of Sri Lanka he will arrest Danuna Tilakaratne and produce him before the courts for all the allegations against him and allow the law of the land to decide his fate.
Instead, he is continuously threatening, publicly as well as clandestinely, the police and other officials who come out with information about arms deal of his son-in-law and how he squandered the country’s money.
He has told many of those officers who are investigating the arms deal, exposed for the first time by the Asian Tribune, to be ready to book their cells either in the Bogampara or Welikade prisons to spend rest of their lives.
The man who shouts at the top of his voice in his political rallies, will he put an end to corruption in the country, once he is elected—this he is yet to make an announcement. Also on what he will do with his son-in-law, when he is elected? It is ironical to listen to a person who is the Mother of all corruptions speaking about doing away with corruption.
Corruption, sexually molesting young country lasses, wife beating, threatening, intimidating, abducting, and killing are his second nature, all reported in the columns of the Web paper. Can anyone expect whether justice, fair play and rule of law will ever prevail in the country under President Sarath Fonseka?
Will it be possible for rural Sinhalese lasses to walk in the roads freely? At the sight of a young girl with full buxom, will those girls be spared.
The man suffering from erotamania always needed women to satisfy his carnal urge.
Already according to reports emerging from the Army sources he has crushed 71 woman soldiers. Some of them were woman private soldiers.
In one of our articles Questions were raised In transition: Steamy General side up in public view -Who is this Wild Vulgar Army Officer?
Sarath Fonseka is reported to be suffering from erotomania -- a sickness related to excessive sexual desire. A delusion in which a person believes that a woman he sees is in love with him.
In that report we raised the following questions to confirm the seriousness of his illness and the need for him to be taken to sex related therapist for necessary cure, though he has reached the most critical stage.
* Who is the army officer who bites the breasts of women soldiers until they bleed while they are in bed with him?
* Who is the army officer who frowns upon the junior men while fancying the women soldiers so much?
* Who loves to inspect the hostels of women soldiers so much and then leave the personal mobile number on a notice board to contact him if they have any issue to be resolved – and then laying traps to get them to bed?
* Who protected Captain Lakshmi Denagama, the woman with bad breath who used to rob innocent parents of soldiers while being in charge of the section of entering their children to schools? Who provided her with a luxury car, a driver and unlimited fuel something even very senior officers were denied of?
* Who used to sleep with the two notorious women soldiers – Priyangani and Sakalasuriya – with an enviable reputation of a pair of whores who could even sleep with three wheel drivers and later promoted them in the rank while enjoying with both of them in bed at the same time?
* Who had a paradise of women (71 all told) comprising officers and soldiers alike – Capt Lakshimi Denagama, Capt Preethi Weeraratne, Ridmike , Officer Nandani Menike, Cprl Jayasuriya etc? One woman officer even produced two offspring by this Mr Clean – something that a DNA test could prove.
* Who used to have sexual intercourse with the woman suicide bomber twice while having lunch in the army headquarters before being partially blown up by the same woman just before the third occasion that the LTTE used as a perfect honey trap?
Asian Tribune also wishes to bring two more things to the notice of our readers.
Lt. General Hamilton Wanasinghe and Army boots and shoes contract
Have you all heard of an Army Commander General Hamilton Wanasinghe? He joined Sarath Fonseka recently at Nittambuwa. He was the Commander of the Sri Lanka Army from 1988 to 1991.
After retirement Gen. Hamilton Wanasinghe runs the Gajasakthi security firm. For this security company it was Danuna Tilakaratne’s father Brigadier Tilakaratne is the Manager.
When Sarath Fonseka was the Commander of the Army Gajasakthi Security company supplied the boots and shoes required to the Sri Lanka Army.
No tenders were called and a reasonable percentage of the commission was given to Danuna Tilakaratne.
As a gratitude to the business offered by Sarath Fonseka, Hamiliton Wanasinghe came out to support Sarath Fonseka. Also he expected, in case Sarath becomes the President he might expect more business from him.
Condemning and selling Army vehicles
Recently Asian Tribune learnt that Sarath Fonseka when he was the Commandser of the Army forced the Army Board to condemn many Army vehicles which were in fine running conditions and subsequently sold them to his own people. We have already reported about a case of such act in the Asian Tribune report Land rover accident bares Sarath Fonseka’s longstanding plan to challenge his commander - in – chief
Asian Tribune further learnt that another three landrovers were condemned and sold in the auction and Danuna Tilakaratne’s friend Subodah Manohara Vithanage, of 909/9 Adikaram Mawatha , Ettulkotte, Kotte, a relative of the UNP strongman Ravi Karunanayake bought these vehicles dirt cheap.
Now that we come up with more and more alleagtions about Danuna Tilakaratne the arms dealer son-in law of Sarath Fonseka and as far as Asian Tribune is concerned it is an open and shut case.
The police has already arrested Randy DeHoedt, (Danuna Tilakeratne’s manager). Also according to information Police has already interogated Lakshman Abeyasekera, the Director of HiCorp Company of the Arms Dealer in Colombo.
Also it is learnt that they have summoned a few others also for investigation on the subject of Danuna Tilakaratne’s Arms deals.
Police summoned Danuna Tilakaratne for investigation
Once the notice was sent to him Sarath Fonseka in an election rally warned that senior officers of the Armed and the Police who are engaged in election campaign will have to find new jobs after January 27.
But following the warning there was suddenly an announcement from the police which said that CID had reportedly said that they are busy on the scheduled day of the statement and had asked Danuna Tillekaratne to show up on a different day.
It is still not clear why Danuna Tilakaratne’s investigation was postponed for another day after the elections.
However it has been proved beyond doubt that Danuna Tilakaratne was involved in Arms dealing and amassed wealth - which cannot be accounted and he needs to be brought before a court of law and investigated further.
- Asian Tribune -