Eleven Indian yarn & fabric Companies to participate in “4th Colombo Yarn & Fabric Show”
Eleven Indian companies under the banner of the Cotton Textiles Export Promotion Council, Mumbai, a premier organization in the Indian textile sector, would participating at the forthcoming “4th Colombo International Yarn & Fabric Show” being held from 28th February to 2nd March 2013 at the Sri Lanka Exhibition & Convention Center (SLECC), Colombo.
The event would provide a unique opportunity to the Sri Lankan textile entrepreneurs dealing in fabrics, yarns and garments to visit the “Indian Pavilion” and take benefit of TEXPROCIL’s presence in the exhibition by having one-to-one business discussion and making new trade contacts. The Indian exhibitors would be displaying samples of: Yarns, Yarn dyed fabrics, Grey fabrics, Knitted fabrics, Denim fabrics, Fancy knitted fabrics and 100% cotton as well as blended fabrics
The Indian companies participating in the show are:
(1) Acme International Ltd. (Gujarat) dealing in Raw Cotton, Fabrics – Knitted & Woven, Hometextile, Denim, Garments;
(2) Birla Century, Mumbai (A Division of Century Textiles & Industries Ltd.) dealing in 100% Cotton Poplin, Cambric, Voiles, Yarn Dyed Shirting & Suiting, Solids, Bottom-weights, Products of Cotton Linen, 100% Linen, 100% Milange & Lycra and wide range of Bed Linen and Home Furnishing Products with Special Weaves and Finishes and100% Cotton Yarn & Indigo Denim Fabrics;
(3) Chennai Textiles dealing in 100% Cotton Yarn Dyed Clothing Fabrics, Home Textiles, Bed Linen and etc. ;
(4)Kikani Exports Pvt. Ltd., Coimbatore dealing in 100% Cotton Raw Yarns, Synthetic Raw & Blended Yarns 100% Cotton Woven & Knitted Raw Fabrics;
(5) K G Denim Limited (Tamil Nadu) dealing in Denim, Solid Dyed goods in Shirting and Bottom weights, Garments & Hometextile goods like Bed Sheet sets, Terry Towels etc.;
(6) Khemtex International, Mumbai dealing in 100% Cotton and Poly Cotton Shirting Fabrics;
(7) Loyal Textile Mills Ltd. (Tamil Nadu) dealing in Yarn / Woven Fabrics / Knitted Fabrics;
(8) Mafatlal Industries Ltd., Mumbai dealing in 100% Cotton Voiles, Satins, Lawns, Poplins, Dobbies in Bleached, Dyed, Printed & Yarn Dyed in counts like 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s & 2/105s;
(9) Minaxi Textiles Ltd. (Gujarat) dealing in Fancy Cotton Suiting, Codroy, Shirting, Cotton Dobby Suiting, Cotton Viscose Suiting, All Fabric in Lycra Quality;
(10)Winsome Textile Industries Ltd. (Punjab) dealing in 100% Cotton yarn and its Blends with Silk, Wool, Modal, Linen, Nylon, Smartcell fibres, Rayon, Polyester, etc in Raw White , Melange and Dyed (yarn and fibre dyed), Tri-blend Yarns, Flake/Chill Yarns, Slub Yarns, Siro, DRI-RELEASE, Other Speciality Yarns, Circular Knitted fabrics in Yarn dyed (Autostriper and Feeder stripe) and Melanges; and
(11) The Handicrafts & Handlooms Exports Corporation of India Ltd. dealing in Handicrafts, Handlooms, RTW, Carpets etc.
- Asian Tribune -